The role of the Marketing Executive:
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate in the early stages of their career to join an exciting charity that helps other charities raise funds and drive impact through digital and technology.
As marketing executive in the communications team, you will be responsible for delivering on the communications strategy and client led campaigns. You will have experience in email and social media marketing, and an appetite to be flexible and learn more about the full marketing mix. Moreover, you will be driven by delivering results and achieving success in the campaigns you run.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Create and execute marketing plans for go to market campaigns they run on behalf of technology clients like Salesforce, Microsoft, and Blackbaud.
- Ideate and run acquisition campaigns for our clients training and development programmes.
- Support on the social media strategy through creating diverse posts and driving conversations online.
- Assist on our clients email marketing strategy by developing engaging email copy, captivating templates, and click through optimisation.
- Be an ambassador for their target audiences and look to continuously improve segmentation, and engagement through testing.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience in end to end email marketing and social media campaigns
- A passion or previous work experience in the charity sector
- Have a strong track record of completing multiple tasks on time.
- Strong copywriting skills
The company -
Our clients mission is simple, they want to help other charities increase their impact by empowering them to be more digital. This well established team have made strides in developing the value they offer charities and their employees. Following their rebrand, and website overhaul they have seen exponential growth - doubling their user base, launching their conference and virtual events days, and granting the sector access to almost £100 Million of software savings.
The package for Marketing Executive -
- Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is hybrid working based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role. If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.