- An exciting role within a young and sociable company
- Career growth opportunities - Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager
- Full mix marketing campaign execution across email, social and web
- Work for a market leading Travel and Hospitality B2B media company
The role -
Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing team in the management and execution of marketing campaigns for a portfolio of events, which consists of awards shows, conferences and one-to-one meetings events for the travel and hospitality industries.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role as part of the Marketing team, working across all brands under the JMG umbrella, in executing multi-channel, end-to-end campaigns. This role will take ownership over campaign activity for events in the JMG portfolio, being responsible for marketing projects that deliver on the commercial goals of the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator -
- Supporting the development and execution of the Marketing team's marketing and branding strategies
- Delivering marketing plans across print, database emails and social media
- Communicating marketing plans with multiple brands and departments, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Creation and management of event websites
- Regular reporting & insight on campaign performance
- Co-ordinating communications with a large number of stakeholders, both internal and external
To be considered you must have -
- 1-2 years B2B marketing experience
- Able to segment and analyse data
- Strong copy writing and eye for detail
- Meticulous organisation with strong administrative skills
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Confidence to work independently and self-sufficiently
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and able to think on your feet
The Company -
This company is Europe's largest Travel & Hospitality B2B media company. Their market-leading products in print, digital and events connect and inspire professional audiences, informing smarter business decisions and building their professional networks.
- Salary £27,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working
Location - This role will be based in Victoria, London with hybrid working 2-3 days in the office
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.