Marketing Automation Director
- Leading global tech business
- Marketing Automation Director for EMEA (Eloqua)
- Further, Develop the centre of excellence
The Company: A leading global tech business providing cloud solutions to assist with HR, Payroll and Employee/talent management. End-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people and data to make business-critical decisions easier.
The role of the Marketing Automation Director:
This role focuses on three things: to grow automation usage, optimize performance and refine nurture and scoring processes to improve digital demand generation. Working closely with other senior leaders within the digital demand generation team and international Marketing Stakeholders to maximise adoption and usage of Eloqua. There is a team to lead and coach.
The company are looking for Marketing Automation Leadership experience.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Automation Director:
- Own the Automation strategy and plan across EMEA
- Lead and Coach your Automation team
- Communicate and consult with stakeholders
- Maximise success of marketing automation - workflows, nurture and scoring
- Further develop Marketing Automation Centre of Excellence
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Five years of B2B marketing Automation experience
- Love figuring out what customers are doing online and why
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools like Eloqua / Salesforce
- Experience working in a large matrix org
- Man Management/ Leadership Experience
The Package for Marketing Automation Director:
- Salary: £85,000-£95,000
- Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Marketing Automation Director is Hybrid with 2/3 days in office/home
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and guide to help you get your next marketing role.