- Well Established Business Intelligence Company
- International role based in London
- Great opportunity to learn and develop in communications/campaign management
The Company offers Business Intelligence and consulting services to market-leading companies in the global finance, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer goods, media and communication industries. Established for 10 years with HQ in London and have over 2000 staff Internationally.
The Role of Marketing Associate:
A hands-on role, planning and building B2B marketing campaigns and activities to drive demand and brand awareness. An excellent opportunity for a B2B marketer who wants more exposure and responsibility to develop their craft. Reporting to a Marketing director with an experienced and international team of marketers with an impressive reputation. Working with the sales team to support demand generation and lead generation activities. Managing campaigns and content creation, email marketing, events, sales enablement, website updates, social media and PR.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Associate
- Create, run, and analyse marketing campaigns across all channels
- Content Marketing - plan, create and develop content
- Generating leads for the sales team
- Manage DM, Email, newsletters, events, and PR
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to generate content and leads
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience within services or consulting business
- Hands-on marketer, willing to take action to get things done
- Proven and up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practice
The Package for Marketing Associate:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: The position of Marketing Associate - Hybrid with London Office 3 days a week
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity