A growing, market leading Irish manufacturer are currently looking to hire a maintenance engineer to join their prestigious team in Co. Kildare. Our client provides an exciting opportunity for an ambitious engineer to earn a generous package in a tight knit employee focused firm!
Established for several decades, our client has grown to be a powerhouse in the engineering sector, specialising in the design and manufacture of production and process machinery for the food industries. With their commitment to continuous improvement and quality standards, as well as their progressive approach and willingness to tackle new and innovative projects, they stand to strengthen their foothold in the market for years to come.
Based in the Co. Kildare facility for 50% of the time and 50% on different sites in Ireland, the successful mechanical maintenance engineer will need to be open for some international travel and will be compensated through travel allowance and subsidies & will accrue extra holiday days.
- Split time between being based in the workshop: some welding and mechanical maintenance
- Travel to food production facilities across Ireland - Installs, servicing and testing.
- Address breakdowns and train the workforce on specific machinery.
- Plan trips for servicing in the UK that can be completed in a day. Longer new build projects can take between 3-5 weeks in the US (normally followed by a few weeks off work upon return)
We are looking to speak to candidates that have experience in a similar mechanical role.
- Relevant engineering trade/qualification or relevant experience such as mechanical / electrical trade or degrees / plant fitter / HGV or LGV technicians
- Ideally the candidate will have experience with maintenance on production machinery
- Electro Mechanical / Mechanically Savvy candidates are desired
- Salary: €45-60k (DOE)
- Pension Contribution
- Overtime Rates & Travel Time
- Daily Subsidies & Travel Allowance
Location: Co. Kildare.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!