MAINTENANCNE ENGINEER - GALWAY
Grow your career with a multinational, market leading manufacturer of industrial products. They currently seeking a new manufacturing engineer to identify, implement and manage process improvement projects. With a long history of manufacturing excellence, this presents a great opportunity to grow your career as a maintenance engineer.
Established for over a century and with a global presence, our client is one of the market leaders in their industry. They design and manufacture cutting edge mechatronic and electromechanical components that are sold into a range of sectors, including industrial, automotive, aerospace, marine and oil and gas. With a rich history of product innovation and manufacturing excellence, this presents a great opportunity to join a well-established international business that will provide long term career possibilities.
Working on site in a manufacturing facility in Galway, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maintenance along the production line, both electrical and mechanically
- Work on a PPM schedule and fault find.
- You will cover breakdowns from time to time
- You will hold an engineering qualification in one of the following (or similar) disciplines: mechanical fitter, electrician or plant fitter
- Ideally, you will have 3+ years' experience working in a manufacturing environment
- You must be a clear communicator
- You must be willing to work as part of a multi-functional team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Experience in machining, welding or automation will be a distinct advantage
- Salary: €40 - €55k
- Benefits: Negotiable
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!