A Market leader in the Timber Processing industry are looking to recruit a Maintenance Scheduler to join their team in Cork.
Established in the early 1900's, our client has been manufacturing high-quality timber products and is the premier name in the UK and Irish timber processing industry, supplying both markets with products for the pallet wood, construction, and fencing industries. With a strong workforce in the hundreds and a turnover in the multimillion this leader in the domestic timber market shows no signs of slowing down. Due to continued growth this well-established manufacturer are seeking to recruit a talented Maintenance Schedulers for their Cork site.
Based on their site in Cork, the successful Maintenance Scheduler will be responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining preventative maintenance plans and schedules that are in sync with the organisations site KPIS.
- Constantly adjusting and improvising to account for emergency breakdowns. Ensure the correct adjustments and provisions are implemented in the case of emergency breakdowns
- Act as the primary link between maintenance and operations teams
- Coordinating planned maintenance to ensure down times and shutdowns cause little disruption.
The ideal maintenance scheduler will come from a similar background, but applications are open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds and experience. Please see below:
- At minimum, you must have some scheduling/planning experience
- A relevant Qualification is desirable, but not a necessity.
- Previous experience in a similar role within manufacturing i.e project engineer, manufacturing engineer.
- Engineering grads are welcome to apply.
- Salary: €45-55k (potentially more depending on experience)
- 20 Days Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Colin Freeman to discuss how we can help you!