Lab Service Engineer - University Laboratory Equipment
· Excellent Career Opportunity
· Market Leader in Industry
· Pushing the boundaries towards clean energy
My client who are the largest supplier of gas services in the UK are now seeking a Lab Gas Engineer to join their team in Central London.
As a Lab Gas Engineer you will be responsible for planned maintenance, inspections and repairs on equipment in laboratories at Universities in Central London.
· Maintenance, replacement and installation of compressed gas systems and pipework
· Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
· Collaborating with lab technicians and engineers to ensure seamless lab operations
· An NVQ or apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical engineering
· Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Salary £42,450 - £45,000
· Annual Bonus
· 6% company pension
· Private Healthcare for you and your family
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Mobile Phone and Laptop
· Company Transit Van
The candidate needs to be based inside the M25 or 40 mins away by train into Central London. Such as Stevenage, Braintree etc.