Key Account Manager - HoReCa
- Outstanding opportunity for a strategic sales professional who excels at the acquisition of new business.
- Selling well-known, premium brand of coffee machines, coffee, and service contracts into the HoReCa market – hotels, restaurants, and catering.
- Join a multinational market leader over 100 years old and with more than 10,000 colleagues around the world.
- £60k OTE and great company benefits package.
THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling a range of coffee machines, drinks capsules, and related maintenance contracts across the whole of Scotland, with a focus on the central belt.Â You will be focused on winning new clients in the HoReCa market, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, caterers, etc. Managing your own time and diary, this role is new business focused where you will need to be confident cold calling, self-generating leads and prospecting opportunities that have been passed on to you. Contacting a range of different points of contacts from owners to general managers.
- 5 years+ B2B field sales experience with a focus on new business
- You will have sold a product on quality, USPs, features & benefits rather than on price
- High activity, consultative, results driven sales professionals do well here
- A passion for the food and drink scene
THE COMPANY:This multi-billion revenue company is a major European player, with a great presence and excellent vision for the future. They are committed to further market penetration and taking this division of the business to the next level. They invest in their people and you will receive a great induction, ongoing support and strong earning potential.
PACKAGE FOR BDM HoReCa:
- Basic:£35,000 – £45,000
- 60-65k OTE Uncapped
- Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 23 days holiday + bank holidays
LOCATION: Scotland, central belt, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.