Key Account Manager - DIY
- Market leading, design-led brand
- Key Account role dealing with Kingfisher Group & other prestigious accounts
- Working with all levels within procurement teams
- A vital role in the company sales team structure
- Superb company culture around teamwork and togetherness
- Role that has come due to internal promotion – company that promotes from within!
Key Account Manager – DIY
The Role: The exciting role of Key Account Manager is a new opportunity due to an internal promotion within the business. The Key Account Manager role is working for an instantly recognisable brand within the sanitary ware & bathroom product sector. You will be managing c£8m worth of Key Accounts throughout the UK such a B&Q. Your role will be remote with time spent in the manufacturing head office in Yorkshire once or twice a month. The role sits within the Key Accounts Division of the business and you will have the responsibility & autonomy to ensure agreements are made, kept, and enhanced with your clients. This is a 100% account management position and you will be well supported by Internal Sales, Marketing, and the Product Team.
The Company: Our client is a clear leader in their field and have a long-history of manufacture in the UK. They have a strong team and have a good level of retention in the business. They have a superb infrastructure and support system for every role in the organisation and the team ethic is clear to see. As a business they are highly innovative and have recently brought out new products in the infection control area of sanitary products which have really helped the healthcare market especially. It’s an exciting time to join the business as they continue to invest in the UK business and are known throughout the globe.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a track record of National/Key Account Management
- A working knowledge of the Kingfisher Group
- Preferably come from a washroom product background but not essential
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Team player, organised, and have strong sales structure
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: Up to £55,000 basic salary DOE + 30% OTE + kicker bonus scheme + Car + Pension + healthcare + 25 days holiday
Candidate Location: Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, London