Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Sector: Business Intelligence / Legal
Salary: Up to £60,000 + OTE £35K (year 1) + annual bonus
· Managing a book of key accounts in the legal sector
· Flagship Client management role
· Reporting to the Head of Account Management
The Role: This is an exciting and varied position for a highly competent and confident Account Manager. The role is going to be the most senior client manager in the company. The successful applicant will be responsible for a book of 30 key accounts. All accounts are mid size and large law firms in the UK. Your client base will be subscribers to one of the companies leading, Legal BI tools. Your role will be to renew and increase the value of that book of business.
The Company: Established over 20 years ago, this business benefits from being a market leader and leading authority within its field. Our client produces highly regarded, business-critical legal BI tools that are designed to save law firms time and improve decision making. With a team of over 400 professionals around the world, the incoming Key Account Manager will enjoy fantastic earning potential and career development opportunities. With excellent company benefits and a vibrant company culture, this is a great time to join this world-leading organisation.
As a Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling business intelligence and legal insight reports/tools across the legal sector.
- Targeting legal professionals worldwide
- Managing 30 law firms at Partner level
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years B2B, account management experience
- Experience of dealing with a subscription/license/ARR product
- Knowledge of the legal sector is desirable
- Driven, proactive and professional
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- Up to £60,000 OTE £35K + annual bonus
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- 25 days holiday