Key Account Manager
- Market leading, design-led brand
- Specification led sales role covering the UK Hotel & Hospitality sector
- Dealing with Interior Designers & Architects
- A vital role in the company growth plan for this sector of the market
- Superb company culture around teamwork and togetherness
- Role that has come due to internal promotion - company that promotes from within!
Key Account Manager - Hotels
The Role: The exciting role of Key Account Manager is a new opportunity due to an internal promotion within the business. The Key Account Manager role is working for an instantly recognisable brand within the sanitaryware & bathroom product sector. You will be working within the hotel & hospitality sector throughout the UK - promoting the brand to Interior Designers & Architects through CDP seminars, lunch & learn events, and through networking events within the industry. In this role, the Key Account Manager will be selling two core ranges of sanitaryware such as sinks, toilets, baths, showers, and taps used in hospitality & hotel projects across the country. These customers are split between the major branded hotel chains such as Premier Inn and the Hilton Group, through to independently designed hotels from B&B size through to 1000 room premises. The Key Account Manager will be focussed on generating specification commitment with Architects & Interior Designers and then working with the Contractors where required on these projects. As a result, this role will require someone who is ambitious, great in front of people, and able to map out the industry.
The Company: Our client are a clear leader in their field and have a long-history of manufacture in the UK. They have a strong team and have a good level of retention in the business. They have a superb infrastructure and support system for every role in the organisation and the team ethic is clear to see. As a business they are highly innovative and have recently brought out new products in the infection control area of sanitary products which have really helped the healthcare market. It's an exciting time to join the business as they continue to invest in the UK business and are known throughout the globe.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Come from a sales background selling into the hotel and hospitality sector
- A hunger, desire, and passion to find new projects through networking with designers
- Understanding of the sales process within the construction industry
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Team player, organised, and have strong sales potential
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: Up to £45,000 basic salary DOE + 30% OTE + Car + Pension + healthcare + 25 days holiday
Candidate Location: Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham, Bristol, London