Key Account Manager
- Join a company during an exciting time of huge growth planned for the next 3 years.
- Working with an up-and-coming brewery, who value consistency and quality, which has enabled them to secure contracts with well-known names such as ASDA, Dishoom, Hawksmoor and Bills Restaurants.
- Work from home with some travel and have full autonomy of your diary.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Company: Established in 2010, already turning over £10.5 million and quickly becoming a huge up and coming brand within the industry, our client is taking on some of the large and well-known names, and are now looking for a KAM to expand their client base. The 3 year plan consists of opening their own bars, opening their own brewery and adding clients to their ever expanding client base. The existing team are lively, fun and always have a good laugh, while maintaining a focused work environment where they all operate well together. This is an exciting time at this company and they are recruiting for key people to join them on their journey of success.
Role: As a Key Account Manager, you role is to identify key decision makers within well known business, such as Nandos, Wagammamas, supermarkets, National Hotel chains, Universities, etc, prospect and present the brewery's products, with the goal of having the craft beers on sale at numerous locations. Your day to day will involve a mixture of networking through social media, using your existing network and key contacts, carrying out presentations and beer tastings on site and nurturing your client base to ensure your clients remain happy and keep ordering. Once every 6 weeks you will be meeting up as a team at different locations.
- Must have experience managing and bringing on multi-national hotels and restaurant chains
- 2+ years of BDM or Account Management experience
- £50,000 - £60,000/ year basic salary
- £5,000/ year car allowance
- 20% OTE bonus
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Work from home & some travelling