Key Account Manager
- Huge product range.
- Close knit family feel environment.
- Potential for pay increase at quarterly reviews.
- Leading worldwide manufacturer.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Key account manager selling switches, LED indicators, joysticks and panel solutions into OEMs within markets such as agricultural machinery, material handling, defence, industrial automation, off-road vehicles, medical and security. The Key Account Manager is able to access the whole product portfolio for a leading worldwide manufacturer giving the successful candidate plenty of opportunities to upsell into existing accounts across the South East of England.
Requirements: To be considered for the Key Account Manager role you must have:
- Experience selling to OEMs.
- Technical mindset.
- Hungry to deliver new opportunities with new and within existing accounts.
- Full and clean driving license.
The Future: Our client is motivated to retain their employees which is demonstrated by giving top performers the potential to increase their pay at quarterly reviews. This is made possible by the backing of an international market leader which is where the successful candidate also has the potential to be promoted to.
As a Key Account Manager for this rapidly expanding business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow your career as the company grows…
The Package for Key Account Manager:
- Basic: £45k-£55k DOE.
- Bonus / OTE: 10% of basic salary.
- Car: Plug in hybrid.
- Benefits: 21 days holiday, gaining an extra day for each year of service.
Healthcare and pension contributions.
The Company: Leading worldwide manufacturer present across 10 countries, manufacturing plants across Europe, Asia, America and North Africa whilst also having three R&D departments on 3 continents.