Key Account Manager
- Prestigious brand established 1746- 250 years old!
- Award winning French quality threads and yarns
- A huge name in the yarn industry with a brilliant reputation
Key Account Manager
The Role: The Key Account Manager will be selling our client's range of yarns, treads, wools and needle kits into Key Accounts such as Hobbycraft, Dunelm and Amazon. The Key Account Manager will manage 8 Key Accounts that are spread across the UK, the account portfolio consists of several well-known retailers and multi-site independents. You will sell to business owners and buyers, this role is 100% Account Management and you will be responsible for the revenue growth of your account base by acting as a product expert, delivering exceptional service and developing new key account business via sales of new product lines into your customers. You will have full autonomy on your diary and will be expected to be present at the head office in West Yorkshire once every few weeks to collaborate with internal departments especially marketing so the successful candidate must be happy to travel as and when required.
The Company: A prestigious brand in the needlecraft world. Established for over 250 years, their products are crafted with centuries of expertise! They have four key brands which include classic, heritage brands as well as modern, trendy and exciting brands which offers something for all needlecraft lovers. Their mission is to reignite the handmade movement which offers huge positive impacts on mental wellbeing through the practice of mindfulness when threading, which has taken an upsurge since covid.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience selling a non-food FMCG product into multi-site independents and/or large retailers
- Experience of selling lifestyle products for example; textile, fashion, handbags, jewellery, teas, arts + crafts, furniture, fabrics would be advantageous but not essential
- Can be based anywhere in England but you must be open to travel as and when required
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- Basic salary range - £40,000 to £55,000 (DOE)
- OTE -20% (Bonus paid quarterly)
- Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 24 days holiday