Key Account Manager
- Market leading UK based manufacturer.
- Continuously new products brought to market.
- In house research and development team.
- Career progression opportunities.
Key Account Manager in the PPE sector.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Key Account Manager for a market leading manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment to sell to end users by directing them through distributors. The Key Account Manager would typically be dealing with Health & Safety teams alongside the different levels of procurement. The successful candidates time would be split between end users and the distributors to ensure relationships continue to flourish and sales continue to grow. There is an element of attaining new business although a key responsibility will be to grow the 120 spending accounts. The sales territory stretches from Peterborough to Portsmouth and Oxford into Central London.
Requirements: To be considered for the Key Account Manager role you must have:
- Experience selling to end users via distributors.
- Experience selling for a manufacturer.
- Dynamic and engaging personality.
- Driven to achieve sales growth targets.
- Full and clean driving license.
The Future: There is an opportunity to progress as your success continues within the organisation with Senior Sales positions the next direct step.
As a Key Account Manager for this rapidly expanding business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow your career as the company grows…
The Package for Key Account Manager:
- Basic: £40k-£45k
- Bonus / OTE: 20-25% of basic salary
- Car: Skoda Superb
- Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, mobile, laptop, pension.
The Company: Innovative solution provider established for over 50 years with UK based research and development which drives the global advance of innovative PPE. The company also has multiple UK production facilities and further locations across the globe.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Slough.