Key Account Manager
- Fantastic commission structure, with current employees earning £15-20k on top of their salary!
- Our client has multiple brands of bathroom products and solutions to meet a variety of customer needs at different levels and requirements
- Exciting and ambitious growth plans within this team, which makes this the perfect time to establish yourself within this role
Key Account Manager
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for a Key Account Manager within London region. You will be selling our client’s range of high-quality bathrooms into high-rise developments, hotels, luxury house builds, soft offices and student accommodation. These will be sold to Architects and Designers via specification.
The Key Account Manager’s focus will initially focus on maintaining and growing relationships with new and existing A+D clients, to get our client’s products onto spec; as well as looking to break specifications which have been identified. The key to successfully securing projects is through developing strong customer relations with A+Ds, developers, and contractors.
You will be ably supported by a strong team that are crucial to the company’s growth strategy, who will be able to add strategic insight into how to increase the profitability of the area even further.
Requirements: To be considered for the Key Account Manager role you must have:
- Sold interior products to architects and designers via a specification route to market
To be considered for Key Account Manager our client is seeking someone who is:
- Confident in building strong relationships with A&Ds and manage those accounts
- Motivated to achieve stretch goals
- Consultative, adaptable, and innovative when working with customers
- A good listener, who asks good questions and communicates excellently
- Able to work autonomously or part of a wider team
The Package for Key Account Manager:
- Basic: £40-45k
- Bonus: up to £18-20k
- Company Car (Hybrid or EV)
- Holidays: 21 days plus bank holidays (+1 per year up to 25 days)
- Other Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 4x Life Assurance
The Company: Our client designs, imports and supplies bathroom and sanitary ware products across a suite of high-quality, established brands, across the UK and international markets. Having been established by 2 entrepreneurs, they have a fantastic company culture focused on creativity, adaptability, and collaboration. This is a fantastic organisation to join, at a time where the team you will be joining is having a crucial impact within the future growth and expansion strategy.
Location: This Key Account Manager role covers London, with a key focus in Clerkenwell and surrounding areas. So, the successful candidate must live within the patch; and be prepared to cover clients across these areas.