Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager - Cork
Global clean room manufacturer renowned for quality and excellent service, are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their fast-growing successful business!
This market leader of Cleanroom products and solutions has an outstanding reputation in the market, providing high quality products and innovative, ground-breaking solutions for their customers. This global manufacturer fosters a strong team culture, encourage an open-door policy between management and staff, and offer great training and progression opportunities for the right candidate. They are currently seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team, to take on exciting new projects and work with some leading brands in Ireland.
The successful Junior Project Manager based in Cork with site visits nationwide, working within a growing team, you will be given autonomy and the scope to grow and learn as the business grows. You will be responsible for the following:
- Support the project managers with all technical activities during design and build stages
- Assist with planning, scheduling, resourcing, and forecasting technical activities
- Liaise with clients on expectations and provide project updates.
- Coordinate and liaise with subcontractors on site
- Assist with all documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and H+S and Quality paperwork
- Assist with procurement of all equipment for sites.
This role is open to recent graduates at the start of their career and candidates that have a few years' experience. We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following or similar backgrounds:
- Ideally degree qualified in mechanical/process engineering. Similar disciplines will also be considered
- Candidates with prior experience such as building service engineers etc that are seeking to progress into a project-oriented role will be considered
- Any cleanroom experience will be a distinct advantage
- Salary: 30K-50K DOE
- Mileage structure
- Bonus Scheme
- Mobile & Laptop
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Jenny King to discuss how we can help you!