Junior Account Manger
Customer orientated, account management role handling luxury brands, entertainment organisations and media providers
Job Title: Junior Account Manager
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 plus £7,500 Bonus
Sector: Media, Fashion and Entertainment Intelligence
Our client, a leading provider of business intelligence solutions for media, fashion, entertainment and consumer goods companies, is seeking a Junior Account Manager to join their growing team.
Operating on a license-based model, our client has been providing innovative business intelligence solutions to a wide range of industries since 2011. They have won multiple awards for their innovative approach to data analytics and are considered industry leaders in their field.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients, including some of the biggest names in media, fashion, entertainment, and consumer goods. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of 100 client accounts, developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, identifying new opportunities, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Manage a portfolio of 100 client accounts, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as the main point of contact for all account-related matters
- Proactively identify new opportunities and work with the Sales team to drive revenue growth
- Ensure that all client needs are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to clients
- Attend client meetings and events
- Provide regular reports to management on account performance, including sales forecasts, revenue targets, and pipeline management
- Continuously review and improve account management processes to ensure high-quality service delivery
- A minimum of 1 year experience in account management, or sales from a B2B environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities and deliver excellent experiences to clients
- An interest in fashion, celebrity, entertainment, music or consumer brands
- A service orientated mindset.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, with the opportunity to earn up to £47,500 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements, including a hybrid working model
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Wellbeing allowance, to support your physical and mental wellbeing
- Company bonus, based on company performance
- Gym membership discount, to support your health and fitness goals
- The opportunity to work with a market-leading company that has won multiple awards for innovation and excellence in data analytics