Junior Account Manager - Medical
· Medical sales role for ambitious graduate or junior sales candidate
· Work for a well-established leading manufacturer and distributor
· Excellent mentoring, training and onboarding plan for employees
The Company: This organisation manufactures and distributes a well-respected and diverse range of Urology and Stoma care products and due to expansion, they are looking to bring in a Trainee Territory Manager. They provide a range of specialist products used by continence nurses, urology teams, specialist nurses. An exciting opportunity currently exists for a driven, bright, ambitious, junior candidate to join their team.
The Role: The Trainee Territory Manager for the Midlands and Northwest will be supporting customers within Urology nursing teams in the key hospital and community accounts in their region. This role requires excellent product knowledge, an empathetic and consultative style, strong listening, and organisation. The company is looking for someone who can establish trust with clinicians in their region and build relationships within NHS hospitals and community nursing teams, so they feel confident to recommend the product to their patients. Full, structured company and product training will be provided over the first year with lots of coaching in field, a close-knit supportive team and career development and earning potential is attractive, as is the positive company culture.
As a Trainee Territory Manager, who are you?
- You could have graduated from university within the last 0-3 years and want to kickstart your field sales career in the healthcare sector.
- You have a full UK driving license and are happy driving to see customers.
- You have some telesales, internal or B2C sales experience that you want to build on and medical sales could be the natural progression?
- You are a fantastic relationship builder and listen well.
- You are living in the West Midlands area.
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the resilience and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
The Package for a Trainee Territory Manager:
· £27,000-£30,000 base salary
· £10,000 OTE
· Company car
· Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday