Junior Account Manager
Join Our Client's Team as a Junior Account Manager!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and become an integral part of a global leader in ingredient solutions? Our client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual to join their team as a Junior Account Manager!
About The Company: They are a Fortune 500 company that provides ingredient solutions to various industries worldwide. Our innovative and sustainable products touch the lives of millions every day, making us a driving force in the global market. 80% of all products in UK supermarkets will contain ingredients produced by our client.
This company is the biggest food company you have never heard of!!
Your Role: Junior Account Manager
As a Junior Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in the Food Solutions Team responsible for managing and driving growth within a portfolio of customers. Our client is forward thinking and is focused on driving towards a digital service approach. Your core responsibilities will consist of:
- Enable customers to grow - Fully manage a portfolio of approximately 30+ of existing customers that will be serviced remotely enabled by digital capabilities and tools.
- Deliver strong results - Meet or exceed KPIs that are set in front of you
- Be a solution provider-uncover key customer pain points and needs, helping in generating a value-adding solution.
- Know your customers - be able to engage customers confidently on subjects of application and technical knowledge, to better uncover their needs and formulate solutions.
- Build Relationships - Build strong relationships with the customers across multiple stakeholders and levels of seniority.
- Drive commercial excellence - Manage all pricing and successfully lead contract & pricing negotiations. Ensure value-added pricing approach. Monitor customers' changing demand and collaborate with Demand Planning to keep forecasts up to date. Use Salesforce to manage accounts and to plan and keep records of all account related activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably within food technology, food science or related discipline
- Full UK driving license
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator
- Consultative approach
- Commutable to South Manchester daily
- Capable of working in a high-pressured environment
And what is on offer for the successful candidate?
- £26000 base salary
- 10% bonus paid annually
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- Full internal and external training
If you have the relevant background and think this role could be the right role for you, click apply today and one of the BMS team will be in touch!