Internal Sales Executive
- Very profitable & growing building products distributor
- Growth position due to their success in the field
- Possibility of career progression to field sales for those that want it
- Pro-active, outbound sales role calling on existing clients (NO COLD CALLING)
- Huge range of high-end manufacturers products
- Selling into Housebuilders across the area
Internal Sales Executive
The Role: The Internal Sales Executive will focus on selling a range of temporary site-protection products for this very well know distribution organisation. You will be selling protection products that are used for interior and exterior applications and will protect parts of a housing development whilst Contractors can work on other areas. For example, you will sell protective edgings for stairs & bannisters, doors, windows, and walkway protection. In addition, you will have the opportunity to sell safety products to ensure workers wellbeing on site such as barriers, edge fall protection, and ladders etc.
The Internal Sales Executive has a superb support network in place from the wider business which includes External Sales, Marketing, and a Branch Network with super-hub's stocked full of product to ensure market leading customer experience. This is an end-user focused sales position and will involve a consultative sales process which means pro-actively picking up the phone and calling the Site Managers on existing projects and ensuring they have the products needed for their needs, introducing new lines, and up-selling.
The Company: Our client are continuing to add real value to their team. Throughout the covid pandemic they have added around 1000 years' worth of construction industry experience to their sales team in order to give their customer base the best service and advice possible across the UK. They have invested heavily in new systems, distribution hubs, and in infrastructure to make them as agile and customer focused as ever. They are looking to build on this with even more experienced operators.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Must have an outbound calling, proactive, B2B sales background
· Can come from any industry, construction backgrounds will be advantageous
· Understand the sales process
· Strong account management skills
· Has a track record of selling
· Commutable to Warrington Monday to Friday (hours 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm)
Package: £28,000 - £32,000 basic salary DOE, discretionary annual bonus, pension, 25 days holiday