Inside Sales Representative - Medical Devices
Office: hybrid role where you will work in the office for 3 days per week and from home for 2 days.
· Exciting opportunity to break into medical sales!
· Superb training and career progression
· Sell life-saving medical devices
· Work for a prestigious global manufacturer
The role: As the new Inside Sales Representative, you will sell life saving medical devices to hospitals, dealing over the phone with clinical users and buyers within the NHS. You will manage existing customers who are already using the company's products and will be targeted on growing sales within those accounts.
The company: Established for over 100 years, this is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical equipment and consumables. They are at the forefront of the market, invest heavily in R+D and consistently win industry awards for product innovation. Additionally, they have an exciting pipeline of new products to launch in the next 12 months. Providing full product training, a structured induction and ongoing development.
The culture: This division of the business is headed up by a motivated and ambitious manager who is keen to expand the internal sales team as part of the company's on-going evolution and improvement strategy. You will work in a very supportive and collaborative atmosphere with interaction across various departments including field sales, technical specialists, marketing and customer services.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
· Passionate about breaking into medical sales
· Excited to hit and exceed targets
· Biology A-level or science degree
· Is motivated, ambitious and has a great work ethic
· Team player and professional
- Base Salary: up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Bonus: £5,000
- Pension, Healthcare, 25 days annual leave, and additional benefits.