Hospital Sales Rep - Orthotics
Territory - MK LU HP SL AL WD HA UB NW W
Customer base - 80% NHS / 20% Private Healthcare
Decision makers - orthopaedic surgeons, procurement, physios, musculoskeletal, fracture/plaster technicians.
We are looking for secondary care sales reps who have sold into the orthotics/orthopaedic/MSK marketplace.
- Manufacturer with heritage going back 177 years!
- Consistently R&D into products
- Still a family run business - no micromanagement
- Recruiting due to territory restructure
- Huge opportunity to win business - untouched areas
- High quality and affordable products on NHS Supply Chain
THE ROLE: The successful Territory Sales Manager will be working within hospital environments (NHS & Private) selling an array of orthotic products that support or enhance the function and structure of the musculoskeletal system. This field based role will be new business focused, running the territory autonomously, networking and building relationships with clinicians across the postcodes listed above.
THE COMPANY: Dedicated to improving the well-being and comfort of patients. A well established and reputable family run business that specialise in the design, manufacture, and distribution of orthopaedic and medical support equipment; these include orthotic devices, compression garments, medical braces, and other solutions designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals with musculoskeletal and vascular conditions.
- Must have hospital sales experience
- Must have sold to orthopaedic surgeons, procurement, physios, MSK, fracture/plaster technicians.
- Full driving licence
THE CULTURE: Open and supportive, get up and go attitudes with trustworthy management. Family run business, been operating in the UK market for 8 years and globally operating for over 150 years!
The Package for Territory Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- Bonus: £10,000 uncapped
- Car allowance £600 per month