Hospital Sales Rep - Clinical Waste
Territory: London, Sussex, Kent, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk & Cambridgeshire.
Products: Clinical Waste
We are looking for medical sales candidates with 2+ years experience selling into the NHS. Due to the nature of the industry, it's important you have sold to infection control and procurement. Waste management would also be advantageous.
- Well-established leading manufacturer with over 70% market share!
- Field based, account management role in a well performing territory
- Clinical waste management solution - help drive sustainability within the NHS!
THE JOB: The successful Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for retaining and growing business within the South East region. Understanding the challenge of managing of London as well as surrounding counties is important. You will sell essential products used to dispose of sharps and other forms of clinical waste to NHS hospitals, handling relationships with NHS Supply Chain, procurement, infection control, and sterile services.
THE COMPANY: This international organisation has a long-standing reputation of providing clinical waste solutions and delivering top quality customer care for over 30 years! Their aim is to support hospitals in hitting their sustainability targets as the NHS strives to reduce its carbon footprint and continue its focus on environmental issues. As a UK manufacturer that's part of a large European organisation, they're incredibly stable and are in a great position to strengthen their position even further.
- Strong track record in hospital sales (min 2 years) within London and SE England
- Infection control experience will significantly enhance your application
- Knowledge of clinical waste protocols
- Must have sold to procurement within secondary care
- Great relationship builder with excellent account management skills
The Package for Territory Sales Manager:
- Basic: £43,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- Bonus of £8,000 paid annually
- Fully expensed company car