Healthcare Solution Sales - Patient Handling + Mobility
National role - candidate location flexible, good motorway links needed
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 basic + £24,000 commission + car or allowance
Overview - Our client is committed to empowering movement and improving lives through their innovative products. Growing company with some exciting new products and solutions that have launched this year! We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager for this newly created position, to sell a managed service at a senior level within the NHS.
The Solution - Tailored program for each customer that optimises facility performance, covering sustainability, unique challenges and clinical strengths. This leads to a measurable ROI. This role requires great attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to analyse data.
The Job - Tasked with increasing their market share across the UK and Ireland - identifying and developing new business opportunities within acute and long term care. You will liaise with C/D level execs and board members - understanding their long-term strategies and objectives will be key to your success!
The successful candidate will have proven medical devices or healthcare sales and business management experience at C and D suite level.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities nationally
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels, including senior executives, clinical leads, procurement, finance, NHS officials, and key opinion leaders.
- Provide expert knowledge of our client's products and services
- Stay up to date with industry trends and changes in customer structure, and adjust strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Proven medical devices or healthcare sales and business management experience at C and D suite level.
- Demonstrated ability to foster long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels.
- Demonstrated key account management experience at a senior level.
- Project management experience working in the healthcare sector, with a specific focus on the NHS is preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic - £55,000 to £65,000 basic
- Commission - £24,000
- Car or £550 car allowance
- Healthcare, pension, 23 days + BH