Healthcare Partnership Manager - Wound care
· Hybrid based role working with senior NHS stakeholders in the region
· Privately-owned manufacturer with premium quality products
· Excellent opportunity for a high performing sales person or NHS employee
THE COMPANY: Exciting times for this well-established, privately owned manufacturer who continue to succeed and grow. They provide a premium quality range of advanced wound care dressings, bandaging and compression products for use in both hospital and community settings. A recent geographical restructure means that an exciting opportunity currently exists for either: a high level sales person or wound care expert wanting the next step, or a medical sales professional with an understanding of market access and healthcare economics or a previous employee within the NHS wanting to move into a private manufacturer.
THE ROLE: The role of a Healthcare Partnerships Manager will work at a senior level across existing and prospective NHS customers in the region to drive formulary inclusions and create sales opportunity for the wider sales team. This role is a strategic, collaborative position which will require patience, project management skills and a deep working knowledge of healthcare budgeting in primary care. The successful Healthcare Partnership Manager will ideally come from a senior wound care or pharmaceutical sales background or may have done a commercial, market access role for another healthcare business. Candidates who have worked in the NHS in partnership roles, service leads or tissue viability background are also encouraged to apply. The Healthcare Partnership Manager will work closely with the Clinical Specialist in the region to help drive the clinical opportunities for the wider sales team as well as working with the sales reps to provide leads and drive advocacy. Healthy formulary and NICE guidance status on patch means there is lots of sales potential. Typical customer contact will be with Senior Pharmacy leads, Medicines Management teams, Commissioners, Senior Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses and lead clinicians in the region.
THE TERRITORY: Northeast London, Essex & Suffolk
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
· A professional, polished, strategic, high level woundcare or pharmaceutical sales person wanting to take their career forward.
· An existing Market Access Manager, Commercial Manager or Healthcare Development Manager wanting a new challenge.
· Consultative and collaborative in nature as a salesperson
· Full driving licence and happy travelling to see customers.
THE PACKAGE FOR SALES SPECIALIST:
Bonus: £8-10k OTE plus annual company profit share
Car: Company car allowance
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats