Head of Sales Development
Job Title: Head of Sales Development
Location: London (near Southwark Station)
Salary: £60,000 per annum (with double OTE)
Our client, a leading video platform provider for recruitment businesses, has just received Series A funding and is experiencing rapid growth. As a result, they are seeking a Head of Sales Development to join their team in London. In this role, you will manage a team of 7 people and be responsible for driving the growth of the company's sales pipeline. Setting KPIs and focusing on growing and developing the team, the Head of Sales Development will contribute to the company's ambitious growth plans.
- Manage and motivate a team of 7 Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to achieve their individual and team targets
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive new business acquisition and revenue growth
- Work closely with the Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure a seamless customer journey
- Ensure accurate reporting of sales activities and pipeline data in the CRM system
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions to drive operational efficiency
Culture: In addition to providing cutting-edge solutions for the recruitment industry, our client is committed to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture. They offer a range of benefits to support their employees, including 4 days of work from anywhere, flexible working-from-home opportunities, and 2 volunteer days per year.
Company: A leading video platform provider for recruitment businesses, has just received Series A funding and is experiencing rapid growth.
The company, that is based out from Southwark is scaling and looking for aspirational, charismatic people to join during a key phased of their expansion.
Our client sell to both the agency and employer side and enable their customers to improve interview experiences, lower times to hire and save recruitment costs.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales
- 3+ years in managing sales teams
- Experience managing a team of SDRs or BDRs
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform sales strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and a passion for driving results
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and innovative company in the recruitment industry. If you're motivated by a fast-paced environment and are passionate about driving sales growth, we want to hear from you.