Head of Digital
Role Purpose: The Head of Digital will lead and manage the operations for the global marketing team and focus on building a best in class digital function. This highly strategic and analytical individual will enhance and optimise digital processes for our client. Heading up this digital function is no easy task, the Head of Digital and the respective team will be in charge of growth and demand generation so boundaries need to be pushed and the team need to be aware of the latest digital developments. This highly innovative individual will embed SEM campaign best practice and benchmarking, resulting in high-impact campaigns which sharply increase conversion and ROI.
The Head of Digital will be an excellent stakeholder manager and communicator, producing monthly trackers and quarterly wash-up reports, presented back to stakeholders across Sales, Marketing & RevOps.
Leading and managing a team who create strategies and campaigns which drives year-on-year growth in:
- Brand awareness
- Quality leads
- Audience growth
- Customer Retention
- Quality assessing campaigns, tracking and weekly reports
- Leading on best practice sharing sessions across the team and business
- Effectively tracking and managing budgets across the function
- Proactively identifying optimisations and new tactics to dramatically increase conversion and ROI of spend
- Regularly and consistently tracking the ROI of all growth campaigns
- Implementing consistent benchmarks of CPAs and CPLs across certain personas/audience types and industries
- Creating and optimising key campaigns as and when required
- Vetting and managing external digital marketing agencies across strategically outsourced digital marketing campaigns, defining objectives, KPIs and budgets
- Support ideation and execution of local Growth Marketing initiatives around the world, as well as adapting global initiatives to reflect local market dynamics
- Creating quarterly wash-up reports for presentation and circulation to key stakeholders, with commentary on channel performance, analysis and suggested optimisations
- Staying at the forefront of competitors' strategies and tactics
- Staying up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, ad releases/optimisations, and tools for improvement of current and future initiatives
- Identifying new paid search opportunities for specific product types and audiences
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of scaling a B2B SaaS company
- Similar experience in a Fintech/Regtech organisation is desirable
- Global experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- In-depth experience in campaign tracking and reporting, including the benchmarking of CPLs and CPAs
- In-depth experience in analysing audience data, traffic analytics and channel performance, and recommending improvements
- Proven experience in maximising the ROI of team spend
- Experience in training and embedding SEM best practice within a team
- Highly analytical - ability to drill into campaigns to assess performance and effectiveness
- Highly innovative - staying up-to-date with latest SEM tools, platforms and important algorithm changes
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM and related tracking technologies
- In-depth knowledge of CRM
- Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail
The Company: The company were formed 20 years ago and have continued to grow from strength to strength. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to take market a very exciting proposition, utilise the expertise, data and tech from the wider business and scale the organisation as one of its key leaders.
They are currently going through a hiring phase of more recruits into the marketing and sales and events teams. This is a great time to join.
This Head of Digital role is an integral position in the business to support business objectives being hit. This is for someone that has the strategic nous and desire to get their hands-dirty and help them to expand the digital capacities of the business.
The Package for Head of Digital Salary: £100,000 - £120,000
- Competitive Benefits
- Remote working
Location: The position of Head of Digital , will ideally be based in Central London, with hybrid working.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity