Growth Marketing Manager
The role of Growth Marketing Manager -
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will oversee all of our clients lead generation efforts from ideation to implementation. They are looking for a dynamic, experimental, metrics-driven growth marketer to lead our marketing efforts. The primary goal is to ensure that sales, customer retention and growth goals are exceeded and that the marketing plan supports company revenue and profit goals by meeting and exceeding lead generation targets while building our clients brand as a trusted identity within the community.
- Own and Drive inbound lead generation activities through the creation of compelling campaigns and building processes that attract customers.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product, Customer Success and Executive Teams on all marketing activities to produce marketing assets that are on brand regionally and in line with global brand direction.
- Launch and run campaigns to drive new demo's and engagement via numerous channels including paid search, SEO, LinkedIn, content promotion, newsletters, partnerships and webinars relevant to our target audience
- Leverage existing and new relationships with partners to stay relevant, top of mind and create ongoing lead engagement for our client.
To be considered you must have -
- 3+ years B2B demand generation marketing role
- Proven history of executing campaigns that have generated high levels of MQLs and a measurable contribution to new logo & revenue acquisition
- Experience project managing campaigns from initial concept development through to execution and reporting
- Passion for capital markets, alternative investments, private equity or venture capital
- Expertise with HubSpot, LinkedIn Marketing Tools, Google Analytics, and Google Ads required
- Strong Office 365/Microsoft Office skills
The company -
Our client is a software and data-as-a-service company, providing integrated data management solutions to the alternative investments industry. They champion the pursuit of clarity, opportunity and efficiency for capital allocators around the world and are fast becoming the innovation partner of choice for the world's leading investment offices. They help private market investors transform their investment operations and research processes by providing a world-class data and analytics platform to support their investment decision processes.
The package -
- Basic salary - £40,000 - £45,000
- Up to £20k performance based bonus
- Flexible working
Location of the Growth Marketing Manager -
This will be based from the London office with a flexible working from home policy.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant in our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.