Graduate Trainee Sales Manager
- Well-established global manufacturer
- Rare opportunity to break into medical devices sales!
- Full training program provided
- Superb career and earning prospects for high achievers
- Supportive, collaborative team, respected by clinicians
THE ROLE: In this entry-level Trainee Sales Specialist role you will sell a range of leading endoscopic capital equipment used in ENT and gastroenterology procedures. Thanks to the company’s ongoing investment in innovative technology, you will also have the exciting opportunity to sell Artificial Intelligence systems connected to the equipment. Working under the mentorship of the company’s most experience salesperson, you will manage relationships within ENT, gastroenterology, theatre, EBME and procurement, typically liaising with consultants, specialist nurses and theatre teams. You will also be supported by a dedicated clinical trainer. Full company, sales, and product training will be provided.
THE COMPANY: This international organisation has a great heritage and reputation for manufacturing a range of devices, capital equipment and consumables for use within a range of specialities and continued success and expansion means they are currently seeking to recruit two driven, hungry, passionate and technically capable / credible surgical sales professionals to manage and grow their business across the South of England.
As Trainee Sales Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Selling into ENT, theatre, EBME and procurement departments in hospitals
- Managing and growing the business on your territory
- Partnering with your colleagues who look after other surgical specialities
- 50/50 new and existing business split
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with strong understanding of human anatomy & physiology e.g. sports science, biology etc
- Fantastic attitude, willingness to learn, and a confident personality
- Full driving licence
The package for Trainee Sales Specialist:
- Basic: £30,000
- OTE: £10,000 + overperformance bonus of an additional £15,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £4,000 car allowance
- Benefits: mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
The Sales Specialist role covers:
South London, Reading, Southampton, Brighton, Crawley, Basingstoke, Portsmouth, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Margate.