Graduate Territory Sales Representative
- £26,000 basic salary
- £30k+ OTE in year 1
- Exposure to a growing industry
- Lots of training and development to kickstart your career
This company provides materials handling solutions to multiple industries, through products such as fork lift trucks, hand pallet trucks and more. They are committed to delivering high-quality products and services to our clients and now turn over in excess of £60 million per year.
This company are looking for an ambitious graduate to join their sales team as an Graduate Territory Sales Representative. You will work alongside their existing sales team, responsible for building and maintaining relationships with their clients, generating new business leads, and closing sales.
Speaking to Buying Managers, Warehouse Managers, Business Owners & more, there is a huge scope for progression in this role as you start to develop your commercial awareness.
This is a face-to-face sales role where you will typically spend 4 days of your working week out across your 'territory', with another day spent working from home. The geographical patch you will be covering here is;
Full sales & product training is provided with the role, there is no experience required.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver on client needs
- Achieve sales targets and goals
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and driven to achieve sales targets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Full UK driving license
- Basic salary of £26,000
- £30,000 OTE
- Company car