Graduate Territory Sales Representative
- EXCITING GRADUATE FIELD SALES OPPORTUNITY!
- £26,000 basic (£30,000 OTE)
- Fantastic training and development opportunity
Company - This company provides materials handling solutions to multiple industries through products such as fork lift trucks, hand pallet trucks and more. They are committed to delivering high-quality products and services to our clients and now turn over in excess of £60 million per year.
Job - As a Graduate Territory Sales Representative you will work alongside their existing sales team and will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business leads, and closing sales.
This is a face-to-face sales role where you will typically spend 4 days of your working week out across your 'territory', with another day spent working from home. The geographical patch you will be covering is the B postcode area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to start their career in field sales! Our client know that their employees are the driving force behind their success and will be dedicated to your development; they have invested in a 12-month graduate sales training programme to ensure you have all the tools needed to progress.
What are we looking for?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Somebody that is goal-oriented and driven to achieve sales targets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Full UK driving license
What is the package?
- Basic salary of £26,000
- £30,000 OTE
- Company car