Graduate Territory Sales Manager
- Great way into medical sales with excellent training and earning potential
- Field sales role working with Community Nursing, Care Homes and Hospitals.
- Privately-owned manufacturer with excellent products and service
- Family run business with strong team work and collaboration
THE COMPANY: Due to expansion and increased market share, this privately owned manufacturer is now expanding their regional sales team. They provide a well respected, quality range of pressure area care products which are used to prevent bed sores, ulcers and long term skin conditions within care home and hospital patients. They have a broad portfolio and are constantly working on innovation and improvements to their already successful product lines. Due to a splitting of territories, they have a need for a driven, enthusiastic and patient focused candidate to join their South East team and drive sales across NHS and private care home customers. There will also be customer contact with loan stores in the region for the delivery and distribution of their product lines to end users.
THE ROLE: The role involves consultative sales, working with clinicians, product demonstrations, clinical training and practical work as clinicians trial products in a patient led setting. You will be well supported and trained on products and the NHS upon starting this role. The Territory Manager will receive full company sales training and regular coaching in field if needed. There is a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork and mentoring for junior sales people. Typical customer contact points include working with Occupational Therapists, Care home staff, Specialist nurses, A&E teams, Ward managers as well as Owners and managers of Loan Stores.
SO WHO ARE YOU?
The successful candidate could be from the following backgrounds:
- Educated to degree level. Can be any discipline.
- A desire to work in a medical sales environment.
- Ambitious, drive and motivated
- Hardworking, practical, able to roll their sleeves up and demonstrate the product
- Full driving licence and happy to travel daily on the territory to see customers
- Located around Kent
THE PACKAGE FOR THE GRADUATE SALES TERRITORY MANAGER:
- Basic: £28k
- Bonus: £5k OTE
- Car: Company car allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
If you think you could be the right fit for this role, please apply now!