Graduate Sales Solutions Specialist
- Graduate sales opportunity working within expanding Electric Vehicle industry
- Mix of WFH & client facing responsibilities, November 23' start date
- Technical sales role, ideal for someone with a STEM degree
- £32k basic salary, company Tesla, commission opportunities & more
Who will I be working for?
Our client are one of the largest electric vehicle charging manufacturers in the United Kingdom.
From the initial design & concept, all the way to manufacturing, implementation and maintenance, this business are at the forefront of providing Local Authorities with charging points that can be installed into street lampposts, private parking facilities, community housing & more.
Looking to fulfil a mission of building a national public charging network, to help people charge electric vehicles wherever they park, they're currently going through huge expansion that is underpinned by an overwhelming commitment to developing graduate talent.
What will my role involve & how will I be developed?
Working as a Graduate Sales Solutions Specialist, you will undergo detailed training to build a foundation for success in the role, focused on developing your product/market knowledge and building sales skills.
Once up and running in the role, your main responsibility will be to influence the sales process, consulting with potential clients on feasibility & strategic options of projects. Alongside this, you will also use your written communication skills to draw up proposals & other formal documentation used to support in the bid process.
BMS Performance' professional sales trainers will be on hand to support the company with tailored training specific to your role.
Your Monday-Friday working week will be split between working from home, attending client facing meetings around your territory and spending one day per week in London with the entire sales team (travel for this day will be fully expensed).
What do I need for this role?
There is no experience required for this position, it is designed for a graduate as an excellent opportunity to start a career. Moving on to what you do need…
- Full driving license - There will be client facing meetings with this role and a company car is provided as part of the package!
- STEM degree - This is a technical sales role, ideal for someone with a proven academic record of understanding complex concepts.
- Confidence, relationship building & resilience - The transferable skills for a sales role, possibly developed through part time work, hobbies or other life experiences.
What is the package offered for the successful candidate?
- 32k basic salary
- 20% OTE
- Company Car (Tesla)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
All applications for the role will be reviewed and managed by BMS Performance, market leading in sales recruitment.