Graduate Sales Representative
- Exciting Graduate Sales Representative role based in Cambridge
- An up-and-coming company with strategic growth plans!
- Excellent progression opportunities with a clear pathway
- Competitive package with a £35k OTE in Year one!
About the Company:
Our client is tackling the Global Market and has huge desires to grow which is why they are looking for an ambitious, motivated Graduate to join the team! They provide Next-generation mechanical materials testing and boast a top bench product that no others offer in the Market. With measurements of tensile strength of metal usually taking days, our client can reduce this time significantly which will bolster the process the industrial industry. Our client predominantly supports companies within the automotive sector as well as labs within the academic sector and they work will some well-known FTSE 100 companies.
About the Role:
Your job will be to generate interest in their suite of visionary solutions. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll begin to learn the ropes immediately. In your first weeks and months, you’ll focus on training and gaining as much knowledge as possible around the company and products. As you learn, you’ll begin reaching out to prospects and building relationships with key stakeholders in your industry.
You’ll want to have the spirit, positivity, and personality to enjoy the challenge of a new career in business development. Persistence and resourcefulness are also important if you’re to reach and engage busy people. If you’re looking for a role with a ton of opportunity to gain new skills, win new customers and become part of an outstanding global team, it’s time to talk to apply.
What You’ll Do:
- Create inroads with key decision makers in businesses across the UK to pique interest in their products
- Hit the pipeline hard to grow and nurture opportunities for the sales organisation
- Keep on top of market research to stay on top of the game
- Be. Learning
What You Need to Succeed:
- You are goal oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of achieving set goals
- You are adaptable and thrive in situations where you can think quick on your feet.
- Have a degree with a materials science focus
- Have an interest in Tech and ability to break down complex information
- Commutable to Cambridge
- Motivated by hitting/smashing targets
What will you receive as the successful Graduate:
- £25k basic salary
- £35k OTE
- 26 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Sales Training
Please apply now if you are excited to kickstart a career in Sales!
Desired Skills and Experience
Must be Commutable to Cambridge daily. Must have a mechanical/Engineering/material science-based Degree.