Graduate Sales Representative
- Industry leading sales training programme
- Guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months
- Company trips abroad
- Spacious & innovative central Manchester location
- Market leading, best in class employee wellbeing provider
- Growing their award winning sales team with 7 graduates over the next 3 months!
The Company: Originally founded in 2011, this company was acquired by a global company group in 2015. This group turnover over of £346m a year, with global operations across UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Our client provide expert care, guidance and support to over 15 million people. They have the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, offering a 24/7, 365 helpline, the Wisdom app and online personalised wellbeing content, including videos, webinars, mini health checks, reporting analytics and telephone support for all wellbeing needs.
The Role: Our client are looking to recruit, train and develop 7 ambitious graduates to be based in their exceptional state-of-art Manchester City Centre office (right by Victoria Station).
As a Business Sales Consultant, you will be contacting business owners and HR Professionals and setting up online demonstrations to show prospective clients how the clients solution can reduce staff absence, improve their employee wellbeing and help employees work more productively, resulting in a more successful business! The BSC role is focused around generating and qualifying new business opportunities from warmed up leads and booking qualified business meetings for the Business Development Managers to close.
This company have a great development programme in place to support you in achieving your career goals. Progression into Business Development Manager or Team Leader role is available after success in this role.
Office Location: Manchester City Centre
The package you will receive is:
- £25,000 Base salary
- £45,000 - £55,000 OTE - uncapped bonus scheme with a guaranteed £250 bonus for your first 3 months while you get up and running
- 25 days holiday + bank Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years' service
- Day off on your birthday
- Company trips abroad for top performers - this year it's Monaco!
- Entry into the 2-year Sales Academy Programme; working closely alongside experienced managers and BDMs to help you develop and progress after only 1 year!
- Daily incentives with vouchers and early finishes; Prizes include PS5, 65" TVs, Hotel stays and lots more
- Free breakfast club every Monday
- Opportunity to work globally with offices in Australia, Canada and North America
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Health Shield Cash Plan - allowing you savings on prescriptions, dental, optical and many .
Life in the role:
- Join the Sales Academy and develop your selling techniques with your Sales Manager and Buddy system
- Lots of product training
- Systems training
- Listen in on calls and demos
- Roleplays and live call listening to build your confidence with the experienced BDM team who can support you having already done this role
- Start to speak with business' and understand how you can assist with their EAP
- This month is all about learning - you won't carry a sales target
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Work closely with your assigned 'Buddy'
- Ramp up to your full target gradually
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with senior HR professionals and business owners
- Prospect potential customers mainly via phone, email, social media to set up discovery demos
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-18 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
- Graduate from the Sales Training Academy
- After 12 months you will be eligible for promotions and respected pay rises into either a BDM(OTE £100k), Team Leader or trainer