Graduate Sales Executive
- Join a market leading commercial group with £900m turnover per year
- Spend time across different departments to grow your commercial acumen
- Kick start your graduate commercial career!
- Fantastic track record
So who would you be working for?
This company specialise in the supply and installation of kitchen appliances to the House Builder market. They have a wide range of products enabling them to meet the demands of customers who often look to them as their single source supply solution. They provide the highest quality products from the world’s best manufacturers such as Electrolux, Zanussi, AEG, Bosch, Indesit etc. Dedication to customer service is at the forefront of their business. With a reputation of high satisfaction amongst clients, the company are looking to expand by taking on hungry graduates ready to launch their career.
And what would you be doing day to day?
Based from their Coalville office your role as a Commercial Trainee would initially see you learn all aspects of the business. You will go on a journey in this role, with the first 3 months being mainly focussed on product and industry training. After this time you join the Customer Care team delivering excellent customer service handling incoming enquiries from Site Managers and Quantity Surveyors. Problem solving is a key element to this role and it requires someone who is a great communicator and can think on their feet. You will be mentored very closely by the General Manager, whom is committed to helping you make this role a success. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for a career with many avenues to follow in the future.
As a Graduate Commercial Trainee, who are you?
- You are looking to start your sales career!!
- You are ambitious and hungry to launch a career within the commercial industry
- You are coachable, ready to learn and develop multiple skills in your new role
- You are a good relationship builder, ready to engage and build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Must be commutable daily to Coalville
The package the Graduate Commercial Trainee will receive:
- £22k basic salary
- Company bonus structure
- 25 days holiday
- Tailored training and development
- Long term career opportunities
What you will do
First 6 months
- Spend time across different departments learning a lot
- Gain excellent commercial awareness
- Forge friendships with new colleagues
Next 6-12 months
- Use what you have learnt within a variety of departments to flourish in your permanent role
- Gain further understanding of the commercial industry
- Develop relationships with colleagues to gain greater insight as to where your career can take you