Graduate Sales Executive
· Established, British Company that has been running for over 30 years!
· Global reputation and a household name
· Field based Business Development Manager role with an excellent package
Business Development Manager – Workwear
The Business Development Manager Role: In this role as a Business Development Manager you will be in charge of generating new business by selling workwear and into Builders Merchants. Your territory will be the whole of the South East of England, from Kent up to Nottingham.
Requirements for the Business Development Manager Role:
· Have sold workwear/PPE or into Builders Merchants/Construction
· At least 12 months experience selling the above
· You are looking to be out in the Field at least 4 days a week
· Happy to stay away from home a minimum of 1 night per week
· Go getter, enthusiastic and able to work independently.
The Future Of The Business Development Manager: This is an incredible opportunity to really grow your field sales knowledge, you have the opportunity to work with everyone from small independent companies to large well established businesses.
The Business Development Manager’s Package:
· £30k-£35k Basic
· Up to 20% Bonus
· Company Car (Hybrid)
· Laptop and Mobile Phone
· 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
The Culture: At this company everyone is enthusiastic and passionate about the business. They are all about a go getter attitude and no one is afraid to get stuck in.
The Company: The business has an excellent global reputation and great product portfolio. They pride themselves on quality products at reasonable prices which makes them stand out from the crowd. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a business who has a wealth of experience in the outdoor market.
Location: As a Business Development Manager, ideally you will be based somewhere in the middle of the patch such as:
· High Wycombe
· Hemel Hempstead
· St Albans
· Milton Keynes