Graduate Sales Executive
- Graduate sales opportunity in Fordingbridge, Hampshire
- £25,000 basic salary with an OTE of £30,000
- No experience required and full training provided
Keen to get into a sales career? Excited by the idea of having targets to work to? The chance to earn great bonus on top of your basic salary?
What do the company do?
This company are part of a wider investments group that turnover in excess of £900 million per year across different businesses nationally. Forming a large group of wholesale and distribution companies, there is opportunity to progress throughout the business for any graduate.
The opportunity in Hampshire comes working for a company that specialise in distributing fire alarm and ancillary equipment nationally. Established in 1966 (not just to celebrate a World Cup win), they have cemented themselves as being a provider of live saving equipment.
What is this role?
This is a graduate sales position where the first few months will be mainly focused on your training and development, putting the building blocks in place for a successful career.
With a mix of shadowing, product training and sales training, you will be put into a position whereby you can confidently represent the company and their products to a range of potential clients.
Looking to reach out to a mix of inbound and outbound leads, you will gain confidence in handling the full sales process and start to confidently bring in clients as you work towards your targets.
What is important for this role?
- Location - This role is in Fordingbridge, Hampshire (please check your commute)
- Desire for sales as a career
- Ability to work towards targets
- Warmth and personality… people buy from people!
The package offered…
- £25,000 basic salary
- £30,000 OTE
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Company pension contribution