Graduate Sales Executive
- An exciting graduate opportunity with a Market leading SAAS company
- A competitive graduate position, offering the opportunity to immerse into a professional sales role.
- An amazing software platform helping manufacturing companies globally.
The Company: Our client provides a niche software platform that enables manufacturing companies reduce wasted materials, improve efficiency and optimise their revenue. As a company that is a market leader, they are seeking emerging talent amongst graduates who have strong communication skills, a desire to work towards targets and a hunger to succeed.
Role Summary: Based from their central London office, the successful graduate will be tasked with speaking to IT directors daily and be proactive in developing new business opportunities. You will be reaching out to manufacturing companies within a wide variety of markets including the automotive, aerospace and defense and consumer goods. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for working towards KPI's and hitting targets.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You are educated to degree level
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self-improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £25k Basic salary
- £35k OTE
- Sales Training
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts