Graduate Sales Executive
- This multi- million-pound organisation which is offering fantastic Graduates who are looking to kickstart their career in Sales
- Full APS endorsed Graduate Sales Training provided
- Opportunity to develop and grow within an excellent organisation
Role: As a graduate sales executive you will be responsible for prospecting new clients across a wide variety of industries. You will need to be a proactive individual who can communicate on a commercial level to successfully promote the services the company offers. You will need to be tenacious and hard working in order to succeed at this position and progress through the company.
The Company: This market leading environmental services company offers a wide variety of solutions for hazardous waste removal. They are looking for a highly motivated and resilient graduate to join their growing team.
As a Graduate Sales Executive responsibilities will include:
- Making outbound calls
- Developing client relationships
- Persuading and influencing decisions
- Closing sales
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Driving licence is preferable
- Professional and credible
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £23,500 Basic salary rising to £29,000 over 12-18 months.
- Annual company bonus
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular team and individual incentives set by the company
- Full Sales Training
- Progression opportunities