Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Engineer - East of England
Our client are a leading manufacturer of innovative solutions, offering an alternative to the traditional welding process. With over 30 years of experience, they have established themselves as a reliable and trusted name in the industry.
They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Graduate Sales Engineer to join the team, covering the East of England region from Ipswich to Northampton and up to Scunthorpe. This role is primarily focused on account management and requires a full UK driving licence.
As a Graduate Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Shadowing more senior colleagues
- Demonstrating our innovative products and solutions to potential customers
- Collaborating with internal teams to provide the best possible customer experience
- Providing technical support to customers and ensuring their needs are met
- Conducting in person meetings every week
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Engineering
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for sales and account management
- A full UK driving licence
In return, we offer a competitive salary of £23,000 plus a £5,000 guaranteed minimum bonus, as well as a company car, pension and healthcare.
If you're a motivated and driven individual with a passion for sales and account management, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please apply today and one of the team from BMS will be in touch to discuss further.