Graduate Sales Executive
Do you like the idea of kick starting your graduate sales career from a Manchester City Centre office modern social office environment, with a fun flexible company that maintains a ‘work hard, play hard’ culture?
Looking for a November start date? Ready to leave behind the part time job that has funded University night’s out, starting a new career? Look no further! We are searching for a Graduate Sales Development Representative to help our client grow revenue and size!!
What would I do?
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you’re constantly seeking to discover new opportunities and develop new relationships with a range of prospective clients. Constantly networking, on the lookout for a company to take your business to, this is a perfect role for someone confident at communicating with everyone they meet. You will use a variety of different prospecting methods, from phone calls, to emails, to personalised video messages! Building relationships and onboarding new clients being the main aim of the game!
And the company?
Providing a market leading SaaS (software as a service) platform to multiple industries at Enterprise level, this company offer a cloud based management booking system, allowing all modern day hybrid/flexi/hot desk style companies to manage the booking systems installed in their business. Having seen their size grow rapidly they are now furthering expansion by adding an 3 ambitious graduates to the team. They want to offer a superstar graduate the chance to make a name for themselves in the industry.
The package on offer?
- £24,000 basic salary
- Earn as much as £40,000 in Y1 after commission!!!!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular social events and incentives!!!
- Free access to beer/cider taps in the office after 3pm everyday!!
What do you need?
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- NO TECHNICAL/SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE
- A hunger and drive to grow both personally and professionally (you’ll be receiving a lot of training!)
- A degree, in absolutely anything
- No experience – this is a graduate role!
- A money motivated attitude and desire to succeed!!
What have you got to lose?
Apply now to see what this opportunity could offer you!!