Graduate Sales Development Representative
Medicine and technology, both unavoidable in the modern world. A job combing in both? Look no further. This forward thinking Med Tech company not only works from a co working space in the city centre, offers structured accredited sales training and a real community culture that is non hierarchical where you can have the same conversation you'd have with your best work friend, as your MD. Do you give your work 110% and love reaping the rewards of your success. Do you also love a cheeky pint at the end of a hard working day. Sound like a bit of you?
We got you.
Our client is a recent technology start up that has doubled in size over the last 12 months and is now offering 2 more superstar graduates an opportunity to kick start their graduate sales career. They are making waves within the medical technology industry, offering a solution that provides a more efficient patient journey whilst taking pressure off the NHS. With a proven track record of onboarding and developing graduates through their training programme, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss. They believe sales can be taught, but what can't be taught is that natural spark and personality. And this, is exactly what we will be looking for. We are looking for driven and success motivated individuals who know, sales can be tough, be equally the tough times often lead to a lucrative, rewarding and progressive career.
So what will you actually do?
- You will be responsible for speaking with medical professionals daily and bringing on new clients into the business
- You will have daily/weekly/monthly KPIs to achieve
- You will make a high volume of outbound calls
- You will follow a personal development plan
- You will build business relationships
- You'll have a bit of a laugh along the way
And the important part, what's in it for you?
- £23k basic salary
- £5k uncapped commission
- Monthly incentives (early finishes, discount vouchers)
- Monthly/quarterly nights out
- Mobile and laptop
- Enrolment on a Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship
Not sure if you are a suitable candidate, well look at it this way?
- A graduate? Tick
- Too competitive for your own good? Tick
- Wanting a work culture where success is rewarded? Tick
- Want a city centre based office? Tick
- Have a resilient nature and enjoy office banter? Tick
Well then give it a go. This could be the click of a button that catapults you into your graduate sales role.