Graduate Sales Development Representative
As one of the fastest-growing Tech companies in UK, they are looking to hire ambitious Graduates who can drive the success further.
With amazing regular social and community events and naturally lit Offices for well-being at work, who would not want to work here?
So what do the Company do?
Our client simplifies the way organizations buy, sell, and manage cloud solutions, empowering our partners to achieve more with cloud technology. They simplify the cloud journey for their partners by integrating technology, business intelligence, and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 10,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, their mission is to be the world’s favourite place to buy cloud products. Our client simplifies the way organizations buy, sell, and manage cloud solutions, empowering our partners to achieve more with cloud technology.
More importantly… what will you be doing?
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for reaching out to clients within the technology sector to identify new opportunities. You will be speaking to Chief Technology Officers and Senior level management and build strong long-lasting relationships. A willingness to learn and motivation to succeed will allow the successful Graduate to excel in their career here.
Are you the right fit for this role?
- A Hungry, competitive Graduate looking to be in a fast-paced, challenging work environment. Tick
- Based in or around Bristol? Tick
- Seeking the opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic, supportive environment. Tick
- Excited by technology sales. Tick
- Looking for a role where hard work is rewarded? Tick
The competitive package for this Graduate is:
- Basic Salary £25k
- £35k OTE in Year 1!
- Progression to Channel Account Manager – £30K base – hopefully within 12 months
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Hybrid & Home Office & Flexible working
- Support and Development!
- A fun, vibrant Bristol city centre office!
If this looks like something you think you could do with support and training, please apply!