Graduate Sales Development Representative
- £28k Base salary!
- Uncapped Commission!
- Progression opportunities within 9-12 months
BMS Performance is a privately owned recruitment and training provider, established for over 30 years. Our heritage is in B2B sales and marketing recruitment, placing candidates at all levels within our committed client base across a wide variety of vertical markets including Technology, Manufacturing, Business Services, Media, FMCG and Healthcare.
BMS Performance really is just all about people. Over the past 30 years, we've grown our own BMS family - just look at our people on LinkedIn and you'll see people like to stay with us! We reward people. We look after people. We train you. We develop you. We provide you with the opportunity to achieve your career goals. Why wouldn't we? Your success is our success!
As an employer we offer:
- Flexible working - 3 days a week in the office, 2 days from home
- A lucrative, uncapped bonus scheme
- Opportunity to join the annual High Achievers Club - this year is Royal Ascot 2023!
- Monthly MVP awards that give recognition outside of revenue performance to recognise hard work and commitment
- An awesome technology suite, hardware to make flexible working work for you and software to accelerate your performance
- Structured training and development at all levels to support you with your role and career goals
- An employee benefits platform offering discounts at ASOS, Nike, Ted Baker, White Company, M&S, John Lewis and lots of others too!
People are at the heart of everything we do at BMS Performance.
- Driving a volume of outbound activity to book meetings (virtual or in-person) for the divisional sales teams (Graduate Sales, Experienced Sales and Marketing)
- Working in partnership with the sales managers and sales teams to understand who to target (ideal customer profiles)
- Using our internal Salesforce database and external platforms to identify prospects
- Engaging with prospects and effectively describing the service proposition
- Conducting sales discovery calls to uncover pain points
- Always looking to innovate your sales outreach and sales process to make you stand out in the market
- Using a range of outreach methods to speak to decision makers andinfluencers within target organisations -
- Phone, Email, Video, Voice Notes, LinkedIn
- Utilising a variety of technologies to help you achieve your goals and develop your range of sales skills:
- Cognism, High Velocity Sales, Hinterview, Linkedin Insights
- Learning and development - working through our virtual and in-person sales training courses to improve skills
- Attending booked meetings with the Sales team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required to excel in the role:
- Have a proactive nature
- Be able to question effectively and challenge answers confidently
- Have initiative and be able to think outside of the box
- Be competitive, highly motivated and target driven
- Be curious and inquisitive
- Be organised and have the ability to manage time effectively
- Be able to work within a team effectively
- Have excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Be persuasive
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Bright, enthusiastic and passionate about people
- Business Development Executive -
- Begin to build on your understanding of the whole sales process beyond leads generated
- Book Meetings and Sit Meetings with Senior Salespeople
- Win and retain client relationships
- Build a client base
- Revenue Targets
- SDR Lead/SDR Manager -
- Use your newly developed sales skills, you will help the Manager to mentor and coach new SDR's
- Have responsibility for the outbound activity levels and quality of the meetings being generated
- Own the total team KPI's for Meetings Booked and Meetings Sat
- Tracking revenue attributed to the SDR teams activity