Graduate Sales Development Representative
- Exciting graduate sales opportunity
- Global company, operating across 15 countries
- £23k basic, professionally accredited sales training in first 12 months
The Company: Established in the 1940's, this company are experts in providing a range of services to the global construction industry. Their diverse product range, designed to maximise safety, is trusted by a number of large clients across 15 different countries. Due to recent expansion, they are looking to expand their sales team with several ambitious graduates.
The Role: Joining as a graduate sales representative, you will spend the first 6 months of the role in rotation across different business departments to gain a solid grounding of all day-to-day operations. Following that, you will focus in on sales-based operations, shadowing the field sales team on client meetings. Your initial training will also involve 6 externally sourced sales training modules, endorsed by the Association of Professional Sales.
As a Graduate Sales Representative, who are you?
- You are commutable to Cardiff
- You are educated to degree level
- You have a full driving license
- You're driven, constantly looking to meet targets
- You strive to improve yourself on a constant basis, ready to throw yourself into a range of training and development
- You are a strong relationship builder
- You live within commutable distance to Cardiff.
The package for this Graduate Sales Role:
- £23,000 basic
- Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Professionally accredited sales training
Please apply now if you think this seems like the role for you!