Graduate Sales Development Representative
- Fantastic Bristol based Graduate opportunity
- Vibrant city centre-office
- Opportunity to receive professional sales training and develop within a company
With a buzzing office in Bristol City Centre, this company are looking to continue their growth and expansion by hiring a number of graduates into their sales team.
Simplifying the way organisations, buy, sell & manage cloud solutions, they work with reputable companies from a number of industries to deliver services that have seen their business expand rapidly in recent years. To them, business IS personal, and they put huge amount of efforts into fostering a culture that allows everyone in the business to succeed.
What will I do?
Working in collaboration with senior channel executives, you will use a variety of methods to reach out and contact prospective clients. Taking on huge amounts of internal training, you will begin to use your newfound knowledge alongside your personality to create deep, long-lasting relationships. Your potential for growth knows no bounds, with candidates having the opportunity to progress through the ranks within 12 months.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- You want to kick start your career within professional sales
- You are educated to degree level
- You are commutable to Bristol daily
- You aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and fully immerse yourself into the role
- You have a learning mindset and want to be coached and developed
- You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough
- You have finished studying and are ready for an immediate start!
What package is on offer?
- £25K basic salary
- £35k OTE Y1
- 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options
- Dental plan
If you think a fast-paced, dynamic career with a huge focus on people interaction is for you, then hit apply and let us get in touch.