Graduate Sales Development Representative
- £28K Basic salary - rising to 30k after 3 months!
- Fun location based office in Shoreditch!
- Fast development and progression!
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Digital Laundry Services Solutions
Our market leading client are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join their company that specialises in providing digital solutions for laundry services. Their innovative platform allows laundry services to schedule appointments, communicate with their customers via text messages, and manage their business operations online.
As an SDR, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by identifying and reaching out to potential customers and helping them to streamline their laundry services with our digital solutions. You will work closely with their sales team to develop and execute effective sales strategies. You will conduct research to identify potential customers and decision-makers, reach out to potential customers via phone, email, and social media, and qualify leads to set up appointments for the sales team.
While previous sales experience is not required for this role, you will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You should also have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Conduct research to identify potential customers and decision-makers.
- Reach out to potential customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Qualify leads and set up appointments for the sales team.
- Manage and maintain accurate records of sales activities using their CRM system.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute effective lead generation campaigns.
- No previous sales experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable with technology, including CRM systems and sales tools.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Can get to Shore ditch 5 days a week for the first 2 months.
- £28k basic - rising to £30k after 3 months.
- £45 OTE in your first year.
- Full training provided.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.